Search Engine Optimization now-a-days becoming a tough ask due to absolute competition. If you look for the theme of a particular website, you can easily collect the relevant keywords, based on that site. Most of the cases you target a keyword that at the end will give the value on your business as well as satisfy your client. But you will see that the keyword you choose, is very competitive in most cases, and it is not a cakewalk to get top position on that phrase. So, you have to toil very hard to get within top 10 ranking for your targeted key phrases and the main steps will be as follows:-
1. Keyword Use in Title Tag - Placing the targeted search term or phrase in the title tag of the web page’s HTML header will be very effective.
2. Keyword Use in Body Text - Using the targeted search term in the visible, HTML text of the page also have some boost up on the ranking factor.
3. Keyword Use in H1 Tag - Creating an H1 tag with the targeted search term/phrase, is very meaningful one.
4. Keyword Use in Domain Name - Including the targeted term/phrase in the registered domain name, i.e. keyword.com helps 50% of your job done.
5. Keyword Use in Page URL - Including target terms in the webpage URL, i.e. sherpawebstudios.com/keyword-phrase.
There are lot more other factors regarding the topic and i will discuss in my later post.