Saturday, July 18, 2009

SEO Fun!

This question is very simple: How do you respond to the companies say: "Oh, this is only local. We were about the care of traffic. We want an online presence." I have a few comments - to ask if they have a brochure, and if we are to maintain the company offers, where nobody can see? But often do not agree so far. I wish I could think of a clever answer is not to attack, but the local shows that the movement is as important for sites that want the attention on the global level. To make matters worse, I recently read an article about SEO (not here, of course!) Said that the services will not need a reference because it is not selling a product! How absurd it!

If a company goes into dilemma to promote a website, I think they should also take the necessary steps to make that website work for them. Web marketing involves SEO and isn't a matter of keeping up with us.

It's good proposal on how to work for a web promotion company and we are very good for SEO. Because of the local customers is a matter of apprehension is that I insist on the SEO is not compulsory.

No comments:

Post a Comment